MFC Training is pleased to introduce our Student Referral Program, offering the chance for current students to benefit by referring people to our school.
How the program works:
Current students who refer someone to our school for any of our licenses or professional programs will receive a merch kit from the Official MFC Training Store and will be entered in an annual draw to win an Apple iPad with a one-year subscription to ForeFlight. Draw date: October 31, 2022. If you refer someone who starts on May 2, 2022, in our ICPC program you will receive three entries into the prize draw.
- Tell someone about MFC Training.
- If they plan to attend, complete and submit the Student Referral Form below.
- Once the referred student completes their first semester you will be contacted to receive your merch kit and be entered into the annual prize draw.
- Program is open to current students.
- You must use the official version of the Student Referral Form. A paper copy is available upon request. The form must be completed fully and legibly.
- Maximum of one referral per form.
- One draw entry per referral.
- Only the first referral received per applicant will qualify.
- The person being referred must register within 12 months of the referral being received by the school.
- The person being referred must not already be known or to or in discussions with our admissions team nor exist in our sales funnel in any capacity. Referral forms will not be accepted for students whom a program application has already been received.
- Referred students must remain enrolled and in good academic/financial standing for at least one semester to qualify.
- The Admissions Officer will make the final decision on referral eligibility.